Friday, 7 August 2009



01 AUTECHRE Windwind
02 ELICA Όμορφοι Άνθρωποι
03 SHUTTLE358 Broom
04 NOTO code
05 ELLEN ALLIEN & APPARAT Turbo Dreams
06 AIR FRANCE Collapsing At Your Doorstep
07 NIBO 25461604859430853501412845836947
08 GOLDFRAPP Meeting In the Moors
09 BEN FROST Stomp
10 ELLEN ALLIEN Sehnsucht
11 AKIRA RABELAIS Palinode II
12 SIGNAL Malimo
13 VLADISLAV DELAY Stand-Alone (Reprise)
14 SIGNAL Vibra-Lab
15 ELLEN ALLIEN & APPARAT Jet
16 STEVE STOLL Deep Substance
17 LAWRENCE ENGLISH Swan
18 ESTER BRINKMANN Wenn du nicht mehr lachen kannst
19 GLOBAL COMMUNICATION 5:23
20 CRYSTAL CASTLES Tell Me What to Swallow
21 ILPO VÄISÄNEN 0'51"

4 comments:

maready said...

J.

Merci pour le mix! Is this yours, hand-picked? I do rely upon you to guide me through the thickets of post-everything music ... you know I wasn't always a serious classical music guy, I was a punk, a post-punk, and even a knob-twiddling bleak landscape making composing person. But now I am just writing my big big roman and allow you and a few others to keep my eyes and ears open and unjade. And the 'Cioran' reference caught me this time too!

Guess what? The DVD I had stored my downloads of the RAR files for Out One parts 1-4 is corrupt! So I have to start over, which is probably the best idea anyway, methodically downloading all of the pieces, and then expanding it and hoping it works.

Hope you find Isabelle in "Malina"!

Anonymous said...

hey jessica! this is "a" from méxico... great to see that you enjoyed the albums, you should try autobam: uploaded.to/file/85fi8x/
let me know what do you think.
regards.

prcs said...

kannst du bestimmte kopfhörer empfehlen

vaubu said...

ΣLCTRNC MIX NUMBER THREE! It's like getting a fun package in the mail. Cheers!