Saturday, 2 June 2007

Teiji Ito - King Ubu


1. Overture
2. Fanfare
3. Japanese Flute
4. Death Of Queen
5. Steel Drum
6. Mennon's Song
7. Maya's Song (voice of Maya Deren)
8. Teiji's Song
9. Debraining Machine
10. Sarabande
11. Tsar's Music
12. Hurrah For War
13. Button Song
14. Congo
15. Crypt/Congo
16. Tea For Two/Seduction
17. Bear Music
18. Beer Barrel Polka
19. Music Box
20. Plotting
21. Nightmare
22. Aloha (voice of Maya Deren)
23. Mama Ubu's Dance
24. Storm
25. Polish Anthem

Additionally, you can still find two of Maja Deren's films at my other blog:
"Meshes of the Afternoon"
"Ritual in Transfigured Time"

2 comments:

H&H said...

Thanks a lot, jessica ; I read some praise about this work, and I look forward to hear it.

I have a blog, mostly creative jazz and impro...

Best regards

j.a.shi-za- said...

arigato,thanks,sheishei,I'm happy